Climate of Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand Average Weather
- Auckland, Albert Park, new-zealand, 36°51'S, 174°45'E, 44 m (144 ft)
- Auckland, Albert Park has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Auckland, Albert Park is close to the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.8 degrees Celsius (60.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1254.8 mm (49.4 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2093 hours.
- If Auckland, Albert Park were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: