Auckland, Albert Park Climate & Temperature
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand is at 36°51'S, 174°45'E, 44 m (144 ft). See map.
- Auckland, Albert Park has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers. Heavy precipitation occurs during mild winters which are dominated by mid-latitude cyclones. Seasonality is moderate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Auckland, Albert Park is situated in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.8 degrees Celsius (60.4 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.9 °C (16°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype barely hyperoceanic.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 14.7°C (58.4°F) on average falling to 8.3°C (47°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 18°C (64.4°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 11°C (51.8°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 22.7°C (72.8°F) and average low temperatures are 15.3°C (59.6°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 19.7°C (67.4°F) during the day and lows of 13°C (55.4°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1254.8 mm (49.4 inches) which is equivalent to 1254.8 Litres/m² (30.78 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2093 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Auckland, Albert Park you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Malaga, Spain where you would find a Mediterranean climate (Warm temperate thorn steppe biome).
Auckland, Albert Park Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Auckland, Albert Park Climate Graph in Metric Units
Auckland, Albert Park Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: