| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auckland, Albert Park in April is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched with rain once in a while. Circa 102.5mm (4in) of H2O accrues across on average 15 days.
- In April the blue above Auckland, Albert Park is slightly fair with on average a mediocre 5:00 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:12.
- There are approximately 6:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Auckland, Albert Park April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Auckland, Albert Park: