| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auckland, Albert Park in December is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid with rain occasionally. Circa 90.4mm (3.6in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Auckland, Albert Park is a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:13 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:30 long and the longest day is 14:41 long with an average length of 14:38.
- There are approximately 7:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Auckland, Albert Park December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Auckland, Albert Park: