| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auckland, Albert Park in July is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in July is very faintly moist with periodic periods of rain. Some 140.9mm (5.5in) of liquid accrues across on average 20 days.
- In July the blue above Auckland, Albert Park is a little dull with on balance a mere 4:09 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:40 long and the longest day is 10:14 long with an average length of 9:54.
- There are approximately 5:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Auckland, Albert Park July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Auckland, Albert Park: