| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auckland, Albert Park in May is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry with rain from time to time. Circa 112.2mm (4.4in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 19 days.
- In May the blue above Auckland, Albert Park is a little dull with on average a modest 4:27 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:49 long and the longest day is 10:38 long with an average length of 10:11.
- There are approximately 5:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Auckland, Albert Park May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Auckland, Albert Park: