| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auckland, Albert Park in November is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid with rain once in a while. Circa 90.5mm (3.6in) of liquid accrues across an average of 15 days.
- In November the heavens above Auckland, Albert Park are fine with an average of a detectable 6:40 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 14:08.
- There are approximately 7:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Auckland, Albert Park November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Auckland, Albert Park: