| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auckland, Albert Park in October is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with rain periodically. Just 89.1mm (3.5in) of fluid accrues during an average of 17 days.
- The heavens above Auckland, Albert Park are fair having on balance a moderate 5:50 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:41 long with an average length of 13:08.
- There are approximately 7:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45% of daylight hours and cloudy 55% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Auckland, Albert Park October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Auckland, Albert Park: