| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auckland, Albert Park in September is mild at 13.3 °C (55.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched with rain sometimes. Circa 104.4mm (4.1in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 16 days.
- The heavens above Auckland, Albert Park are slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:25 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 11:56.
- There are approximately 6:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46% of daylight hours and cloudy 54% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Auckland, Albert Park September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Auckland, Albert Park: