Vs > Temuka
Auckland, Albert Park vs Temuka Climate & Distance Between
Auckland, Albert Park vs Albany, Ga, Usa
Auckland, Albert Park vs Bangalore, India
Auckland, Albert Park vs Bistrita, Romania
Auckland, Albert Park vs Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada
Temuka vs Chita, Russia
Temuka vs Kalispell, Montana, Usa
Temuka vs Sikasso, Mali
Temuka vs Erbogacen, Russia
Iquique-Diego Aracena vs Waipoua Forest
Beeville, Tx vs Belterra
Chernigov vs Urfa
Richmond vs Minna
- The distance between Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand and Temuka, New Zealand is approximately 874 km or 543 mi.
- To reach Auckland, Albert Park in this distance one would set out from Temuka bearing 20.9° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Auckland, Albert Park bearing 18.6° or NNE .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Auckland, Albert Park is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Temuka is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 4.9 °C (8.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.8 °C (3.2°F) less in Auckland, Albert Park. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 634.3 mm (25 in) more which is equivalent to 634.3 l/m² (15.57 US gal/ft²) or 6,343,000 l/ha (678,109 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.4° higher in Auckland, Albert Park than in Temuka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Auckland, Albert Park relative to Temuka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Temuka vs Auckland, Albert Park
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Auckland, Albert Park vs Laketown, Ut, Usa
Auckland, Albert Park vs Sao Luis, Brazil
Auckland, Albert Park vs Dakar, Senegal
Auckland, Albert Park vs Umeċ, Sweden
Temuka vs Dorohoi, Romania
Temuka vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
Temuka vs Tidjikdja, Mauritania
Temuka vs Libreville, Gabon
Skovorodino vs Mogilev
Kota Kinabalu vs Walnut, Il
Parron vs Charleville, Queensland
Ulgii vs Corum
Auckland, Albert Park vs Temuka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Auckland, Albert Park
Climate Guides for Locations near Temuka