| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auckland, Albert Park in August is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry with rain from time to time. Some 132.9mm (5.2in) of fluid falls during an average of 19 days.
- In August the heavens above Auckland, Albert Park are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:52 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:46.
- There are approximately 5:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Auckland, Albert Park August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Auckland, Albert Park: