| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auckland, Albert Park in January is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry with rain at times. Just 78.6mm (3.1in) of H2O accrues across an average of 10 days.
- In January the blue above Auckland, Albert Park is slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:30 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:01 long and the longest day is 14:38 long with an average length of 14:22.
- There are approximately 6:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Auckland, Albert Park January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Auckland, Albert Park: