| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auckland, Albert Park in June is quite mild at 12.2 °C (53.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in June is far from dry with periodic periods of rain. Some 136.5mm (5.4in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 20 days.
- The heavens above Auckland, Albert Park are somewhat dreary with on average a mere 3:58 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 9:48 long with an average length of 9:40.
- There are approximately 5:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Auckland, Albert Park June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Auckland, Albert Park: