| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auckland, Albert Park in March is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid with rain occasionally. Circa 97.8mm (3.9in) of water is transfered during an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Auckland, Albert Park are reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:07 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:24.
- There are approximately 6:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50% of daylight hours and cloudy 50% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Auckland, Albert Park March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Auckland, Albert Park: